Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Time Well Spent Several years ago, I went back to school to get my master’s degree in early childhood. Unfortunately, I had to...
-
Getting Ready—Expanding Horizons and Expanding Resources In 1919, Save the Children was founded by Eglantyne Jebb in Londo...
-
My Supports My every daily support system is my family – my husband, Jim, our sons, Jake and Zack. Jim supports me in more ways the...
-
The Hunger Project www.thp.org The Hunger Project was founded in 1977 after the first Rome World Food Conference. From ...
Hello Donna,
ReplyDeleteI must say after reading your post earlier on Sunday, I had to sit down and think hard about my own life. I can relate to how you felt as a child and truly now I can relate to how children feel more so in my school.
Do you try to encourage your co-workers to express love to the children in your school knowing how you came up? This is something I find myself doing more and more with children and stressing to my teachers.
Look forward to sharing more with you later.
Diane